The Sayreville Public Library now subscribes to the world's largest newsstand called Zinio. Zinio offers full color, interactive digital magazines for your enjoyment. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
Click on the icon on the left or on the link above. If this is your first time using Zinio, you will need to create a login ID. There will be a link in the top, right corner of the screen that says “Create New Account.” You will be prompted for an email address and a password. Once a login ID is created, you will be ready to browse titles, search, and check out titles. Upon selecting a title to check out, you will be prompted for your login a second time. Confirm this to confirm the check out. The title will be added to your collection. There is no limit to the number of titles you can check out, nor is there a limit to how long you may keep the titles. Enjoy!
- Current issues — New issues are released simultaneously with the print edition many are available before they arrive at your library and are ready for immediate download
- Easy browsing — Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, search for your favorite magazines by title or use the convenient category feature to find new magazines which meet your interests.
- Manage your collection — Using the personal account you will create, you will have the opportunity to checkout the magazines you choose and read them instantly on your computer (both PC and Mac) or access the content on a portable media device. (Note: viewing options, including the ability to download or view the content while online, may differ based on the device and/or magazine publisher).
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
- Apps -- To enhance your magazine issue viewing experience, Apps are available for viewing magazines by downloading and reading offline. The same Zinio.com Reader Account auto populates the apps upon patron Log In to the app. (Apps are READERS only meaning patron needs to return to the Library Collection to browse additional magazines and check out. Available apps include Kindle Fire/FireHD, Nook/NookHD, iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, MAC, Windows 8, and Blackberry Playbook.